River Valley Transit is Excited to announce our new official updated routes and schedules. These changes have been directly influenced from hearing the needs of our riders and drivers to make them more efficient, easier to use, and to improve travel and wait times.
All 12 of our existing routes and schedules are going through changes to varying degrees so please look at the new changes. These new routes and schedules offer many benefits:
- Shorter trips lengths on most routes
- Coordinated connections in Old Saybrook between the 640, 641. 642, 643 and 644 routes
- Improved on-time performance
- New service to the Old Saybrook industrial park and beach areas
- Extended hours on the 641 route
- Coordinated connections between Middletown and Shoreline routes at the Middletown terminal
Downloadable brochures are available now by clicking here. Paper brochures will also be available by October 2nd.
Updated service is planned to start Monday, October 16, 2023.